Milford Sound Small Group Tour & Cruise with Picnic Lunch from Te Anau
Join us on this fully guided, small-group day tour from Te Anau to the world-renowned Milford Sound; the crowning jewel of Fiordland including a cruise on Cruise Milford & Picnic Lunch.
Highlights of the drive include Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes, Hollyford River and the truly majestic mountains of Fiordland with multiple stops along the way for photo opportunities and Kea bird spotting (the world’s only alpine parrot).
We then travel through the mind-blowing Homer Tunnel, emerging as the valley descends sharply down to Milford Sound, with its hundreds of waterfalls cascading into crystal clear waters.
With Cruise Milford (the No. 1 Cruise in Milford Sound on TripAdvisor), you’ll be traveling on a smaller boat, which is less crowded and where the crew offers a much more informative and personal tour of Milford Sound. You’ll be getting close to New Zealand fur seals basking on the rocks, massive rock faces rising for hundreds of meters out of the sea and see waterfalls cascade from ancient rainforest high in the mountains
After your cruise, we begin the return journey back to Te Anau.
- Fully guided small group return tour from Te Anau (maximum 16 passengers)
- Milford Sound cruise with Cruise Milford
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs (specified hotels and points only)
- Regional Highlights Tour including Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes, The Chasm, Homer Tunnel, Darran Mountains and Kea Bird and wildlife spotting
- Picnic Lunch + refreshments and snacks whilst driving
- On-screen entertainment in vehicles
- Multiple stops to purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- Wifi and charging ports available in the vehicle
- Transport in modern and comfortable 7, 11 or 16 seater minibusses