BAY OF ISLANDS EXPLORER TOUR
One day tour from Auckland to the most picturesque and popular site. The bay of Islands boasts more than 140 beautiful sub tropical islands and the site that the earliest contact between the indigenous population and European settlers took place in New Zealand. On this tour you will be picked up from the hotel and driven on a guided tour to the Bay of Islands.
Once we have reached this amazing site you will head out for a half day cruise on the Explore Discover the Bay trip. Which includes dolphin watching (whenever possible), a visit to the famous Hole in the Rock plus a BBQ lunch on a beautiful bay island. All of this while cruising and being guided through this breath taking area.
After the cruise we will slowly make our way back to Auckland stopping for bush walks, waterfall viewing or to see the giant Kauri, your choice!
After the tour our friendly staff will drive you back to your hotel.
- CBD Hotel/airport pick up and drop off
- Beautiful scenic drive through the New Zealand countryside
- Professionally guided tour about New Zealand and the culture.
- Movie or entertainment during drive
- Discover the Bay cruise ticket and guided tour of the Bay of Islands
- Holes in the Rock Visit
- Dolphin Watching (when possible)
- BBQ Lunch on Urupukapuka Island
- Option of Beach, Waterfall or giant Kauri tree stop
- Multiple stops to purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- Guided tour back to the Hotel
- WiFi on Transport available at additional cost (select during booking process)
- Pick up: 6am
- Drop off: 6-7pm depending on traffic
- 12 - 13 hour tour
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Tours will only run if at least 4 people have booked on the tour.
- Cheeky Kiwi Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to weather or operational needs.
- No refund will be given to tours cancelled with less than 24hrs notice.