Waiheke Premium Wine Tour
From the moment our partner Enjoi pick you up from the ferry terminal, it’s their mission to live up to your highest expectations. You’ll enjoy gorgeous scenery out the window of their late model, luxury 12-seater mini-buses, the attention of a local guide who knows everything about the island and its wines, and that delightful feeling of ‘exclusivity’ that leaves plenty of room for spontaniety and fun. If you want to extend your Waiheke Island winery experience, you can either stay on at the vineyards or they can drop you at Oneora village, which is only 1km from the ferry terminal and offers some of the best bars on Waiheke Island including the Aperitivo Wine Bar.
- Pickup and drop off from the ferry or Waiheke accommodation (If you need to be picked up from your Waiheke accommodation just let them know).
- Their experienced guide will be waiting to meet you with an Enjoi sign as soon as you get off the ferry.
- Their mini-buses are new luxury mini-buses, fully tinted for your privacy with air-conditioning for your comfort.
- Full commentary about Waiheke Island
- The tour will include four or more vineyards
- All wine tastings are complimentary (normal price $10 - 20 NZD per wine tasting on each of the vineyards)
- A 1.5hr – 2hr lunch break at an award winning vineyard (lunch not included in price).
- They'll deliver you back to the ferry terminal at 4pm (or your accommodation on Waiheke).
- Just ask their tour guides if you decide to extend your stay and enjoy more of the Island.
*Ferry to the island is not included
- Return Fullers Ferry ticket for additional $38. Select during booking process.
- All day WiFi throughout the tour while in the vehicle for additional $5. Select during booking process.
- You will need to arrive at the island by 10:35am to get on your tour. The best ferry from Auckland is 10:00am ferry (direct ferry)
- 10:35am to 16:50pm (must be at latest ferry at 10am to get on a tour on time)
- 6 hour 30 minutes tour